Trumpism is Here to Stay & Americans Will Accept Nothing Less
In a single four-year term, President Donald Trump didn’t just “Make America Great Again,” he fought the establishment elites, corrupt media and exposed the Deep State. Those forces were in it for self-enrichment at the expense of working families.
The hard economic data, a long-overdue period of military peace, and favorable trade deals prove — without question — America could lead from the front, and citizens could enjoy the opportunities the world’s greatest nation offers. As the corrupt Biden family is poised to regain power, each policy decision will either meet the standards set by Trumpism or face fierce opposition from Republicans and conservatives. The undeniable truth of Trumpism is now part of the very fabric of America and the GOP has no choice but to continue its winning policy positions or face extinction.
“In the first Million MAGA march we promised that if the GOP did not do everything in their power to keep Trump in office, then we would destroy the GOP,” conservative commentator Nick Fuentes reportedly said. “As we gather here in Washington, D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we’re done making promises. It has to happen now.”
Left-wing radicals who seized the power in the Democratic Party cannot comprehend Trumpism. That’s partially because they suffer “Trump Derangement Syndrome” and also because their skewed worldview leads them to believe socialism is a better way. This idea, as everyday people know, flies in the face of facts. Every time socialists overthrow a government, its citizens suffer abject poverty and loss of basic freedoms.
By contrast, Trumpism ushered in the lowest poverty rates in record history, more job openings than people to fill them, and best employment and income gains by Blacks and Latinos ever. That’s largely why Pres. Trump garnered more support from these and other groups in 2020 than in 2016. Trumpism does not use divisive identity politics that seeks to pit neighbor against neighbor. Trumpism is based on facts such as the following.
- The average household gained $1,600 every year from the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act.
- African-American and Hispanic-Americans enjoyed record-low unemployment.
- Criminal justice reform gave thousands of Americans a second chance after being unfairly sentenced.
- Operation Warp Speed delivered the fastest vaccine in the history of the world and will save millions of lives.
- Under Pres. Trump’s leadership, the U.S. destroyed ISIS in less than one year after nearly two decades of war.
- Trumpism helped brokered Middle East peace agreements between Israel and Muslim countries.
- It isolated Iran and neutralized its terror-funding operations.
- Defeated China in a trade war.
- The president kept campaign promises such as renegotiating the failed NAFTA deal.
- Appointed impartial judges rather than political hacks.
- Demonstrated that the establishment media has its own agenda and cannot be trusted to report the facts.
With Joe Biden looking to appoint the same group of liberals who led-from-behind during the Obama years, the telltale signs of failure are already surfacing. The stock market opened Monday, Jan. 4, with values slipping backward. Pres. Trump helped push investment in measures such as the Dow Jones to all-time records, even topping 30,000. Illegal border crossings have increased since the mainstream media dubbed Biden “president-elect.” Reports indicate migrants are being lured by Biden’s promise to stop deportations and grant citizenship to DACA recipients. Democrat mayors and governors appear emboldened to orchestrate another round of lockdowns, even as millions of vaccines are distributed.
The truth about Trumpism is that everyday Americans can no longer be swindled by slick politicians and media lies. Trumpism is not going away, nor should it.